Honoring Our Sensitive Kids Course
Have you witnessed your child or preadolescent experiencing any of the below statements and wondering how to assist?
- Very sensitive?
- Struggles with worry or anxiety?
- Have sensitivities or allergies?
- Is often unhappy or stressed?
- Fear of unknown/or feels unsafe
- Night terrors
- See or feel more than you can explain
We have seen a significant increase in anxiety, sensitivities, allergies, unhappiness and physical ailments in our children and youth. We have put together a workshop for both you and your children to assist for change and understanding.
With a gentle approach in our workshop children will learn simple tools and strategies with the assistance of the Archangels to protect themselves and feel empowered, confident and happier.
This workshop is for both parents (and grandparents, aunts, uncles) and children.
The Adult’s Workshop includes:
- All the tools children are being taught in their own workshop allowing you to support them and yourself.
- Understand what it means to be a sensitive child and how to honour this
- Learn to become aware of both negative and positive projections onto children and how to make changes.
- Discover ways to keep our children in touch with their intuitive self.
- Learn language to assist children in positive change
- Learn to understand how children can be more receptive to see more than the physical around them and why this is such a normal experience and so much more
Workbook is included for this workshop
You could choose to work with Cindy because you feel drawn to her energy. An energy that feels warm and welcoming and almost familiar to you. Cindy has a special way of opening her energy to let A.A. Micheal’s energy flow through so that you may easily connect and open to Angelic Energy. Cindy pulls from a vast array of tools and techniques from her background as a Counselor and has mastered the delicate balance of attending to an individual’s needs within a group format while maintaining a connection to each participant.
Codi Dalen AEP™, RAD RTS
The Children’s Workshop includes:
*Recommended for ages 6-12 years
- Simple tools to empower themselves to handle stress, fear, worry, anger, unhappiness, anxiety etc.
- Connect with other sensitive kids
- Learn simple ways to move through their emotions
- Learn ways to trust their intuition
- Introduction to 4 Archangels and Angel techniques to assist in functioning day to day in our energy charged world
- Shielding their aura (learn what an aura is)
- Asking for protection and feeling empowered to do so
Take home a workbook to reinforce what is learned
*Please note that at least one parent or guardian must attend with their child
Cindy Smith – Angel Empowerment Practitioner™ Instructor/Developer A transformational Teacher and Author who empowers all to trust in their own Angel Team/Intuition and explore infinite possibilities!
With a background in nursing, counselling, child and youth care, a Masters in Time Line Therapy and NLP and Huna training Cindy teaches from a wealth of concrete information combined with her intuitive gifts to present a balanced, skilled approach to ‘Honouring our Sensitive Kids’. Cindy loves to teach and has developed the Angel Empowerment Practitioner Certification Course and co created along with Dr. Carl Le Roux the Angel Empowerment Hands on Healing. Cindy states, “One of the most powerful experiences for me is when I witness individuals ‘Move from I can’t too I can.’
Nola Peacock is passionate about making the world’s future a brighter one. As an Author, Speaker, Coach, Trainer and Founder of Confident Happy Kids, Nola helps kids and their parents to create happy, harmonious and fun filled lives through her Confident Happy Kids and Parents programs.
Nola brings her experience as a Pediatric Nurse, a mentor for kids for over 30 years, as well as her strong intuition and connection with her Angel team to help empower kids. With the increase in the number of kids struggling with fear, anxiety, and even depression, Nola is committed to changing this through a powerful new program called Honouring Our Sensitive Kids.
Nola has recently launched the Parents Resource Centre and will be hosting an event in May 2018. The Parents Resource Centre is a site to access resources, support and ideas for parents, grandparents, teachers, coaches or anyone who interacts with children.
Please join Parents Resource Centre Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/142184236195893/ to discover more great resources, services ideas to support your family.
Debbie Weinberger has been an Angel Empowerment Practitioner since 2014. She completed this course on an incredible journey across Ireland. She obtained her Advanced Angel Empowerment Practitioner Certification in Sept. 2016. Through the use of Oracle cards Debbie connects to a client’s Angel team to obtain guidance for life today. Debbie also has many Angel techniques that she uses to help her clients. Debbie is a Reiki Master in Usui, Karun, Lightarian and Holy Fire II Reiki. Debbie practices Reiki, Angel Healing and Crystal healing through her Healing practice located in her home, in Airdrie. One of Debbie’s greatest passions is teaching children and adults Reiki and Angelic healing to assist them to thrive in our chaotic world and to help others do the same. Debbie is a mother, grandmother and a long time Airdrie resident.
Allow yourself and our children to learn simple tools and strategies to help them feel empowered and confident with the assistance of the Archangels. This workshop will take place over 3 days.