Retreats & Tours
Join Cindy Smith AEP as she travels the globe seeing differently places and empowering you with your Angels.
Ireland Tour 2018
Included in your Ireland Land Tour package:
• 14 night hotels & full Irish Breakfast
• Registered & bonded Tour with our travel agency to assist you with your booking
• with Angel Guide & AEP Facilitator Cindy Smith &
• with Celtic Wisdom Keeper & Irish Guide Maria O’Farrell Carr &
• with First Nations Spiritual Worker ‘Oji’mixw’ Vern Pielle.
• 2 day Mediumship Course with Cindy & Vern
• 7 days luxury Bus with local guide/driver.
• Welcome drink at Meet & Greet on 9th
• Welcome 3 course dinner in private function room on the 10th
• Farewell Gathering on the final night of the 22nd
• Also included are The Inisfallen Island Boat Adventure
• Visit to Inisfallen Island
• Ross castle
• Muckross Abbey
• Dingle Day Tour with visits to the famous Inch beach & Beehive huts
• Glendalough Monasteries, Round Tower & Crystal Forest with Guest Jane Donald.
• Blarney Castle and Fairy Celtic Gardens (Kiss the Blarney Stone)
• Irish Ceili & Jack Healy’s Broadways Hits Show
• Kenmare Stone circle
• Torc Waterfall
• Rock & Crystal Shop
• Clearing Ceremony with ‘Oji’mixw’ Vern Pielle
• Celtic Spiral Ceremony with Maria O’Farrell Carr in Killarney
• Grange Lois Stone Circle & Lough Gur
• Cliffs of Mohar & admission to the Informative Center
• Poulnabrone Dolmen
• The Burren wilderness, Famine walls & Houses
• Connemara Marble Factory
• St. Bridget’s Celtic Gardens & Tour
• Live Irish music most nights.
• Return flights and a single flight from Dublin to Kerry. For booking group flights please contact Allayne@bankstravel.com
• Lunch is not included as we usually pick up some sandwiches or fruit along our travels. €5. This allows us to spend the time we want at sacred sites or attractions without having to rush for a pre-booked 90 minute group lunch booking.
• Dinner is not included as we will explore different place to eat. There are many affordable places to eat. €5 to €14. Ireland has a wide selection of evening meals and accommodates to all dietary requirements such as Gluten-free, Dairy free or vegetarian.
• Cancellation, medical insurance (available thru Banks travel)
• Donation box at stone circles
• Tips for day tour, Jarveys, and boatman €5+ and our personal bus driver.
• Restaurants 10%+ and bar tips are welcome by ‘Keep the change’.
• Passport and Visas. Passports must be valid for 6 months from your return date. No visitor visa is needed for US, CAN, EU. It is highly recommend that you have cancellation, medical and travel insurance for all international Travel.
Optional (Please note that bookings must be pre-booked at registration and paid in Ireland)
• Celtic workshop 75€e– Mon 8th and /or Sessions with Cindy Smith (Highly recommend) (Pay in Ireland)
• Dublin Cultural Walking Day Tour with Guide Rosie. €20e (Highly recommend) (Pay in Ireland)
• Gaelic Roots Evening Show €30e (Highly recommend) (Pay in Ireland)
• Jarvey’s Pony & Trap ride & Tour €15e (Highly recommend) (Pay in Ireland)
• Traditional Irish ‘Ceili’ Dancing.(No pre-booking needed and maybe a small donation required at event)
Tour Land Package: Early-bird rates: $3888 per person sharing. Single Room Supplement Add $1500 Canadian dollars
To register: Click Here
This is a small group with limited space and accommodation so we highly recommend to book now! All guests must travel with one medium suitcase only and one day backpack. Large suitcases will not be allowed on the bus due to Irish road weight regulations. * Please do not book flights until we have confirmed we have 15 guests booked. To fly over with Cindy Smith and for all flight booking please contact our group travel agent Allayne at Allayne@BanksTravel.com For all questions please contact Cindy Smith info@CindySmithAEP.com or Tour Director Maria O’Farrell Carr firstname.lastname@example.org
Rocky Mountain Retreat
Rocky Mountain Retreat
Oct 2nd – 5th, 2017
Join Cindy Smith & Donna Edwards on this Extraordinary Adventure into the Rocky Mountains!
I am so excited to share we have the next Rocky Mountain Retreat all organized and ready for sign up. Book now to receive Early Bird Discount! Our first retreat was this May. WOW, it was beyond all I expected it to be. When you have the combination of our Mother Earth and Divine Vibration working together to create an individual experience for all involved it was INSPIRATIONAL. One of my favorite locations is our visit to the Kicking Horse River close to Golden. This location is one of my personal meditation sacred spaces. I stop every time I travel by. It is a special treat for me to share it with you.
What are some of your benefits to joining us on the next RETREAT?
- Learn how to clear your energy/vibration with mother earth – rivers -waterfalls-lakes-vortex vibration
- Learn the importance of grounding to mother earth
- Understand the vibration of working together with our Divine and Mother Earth in the Rockies
- Clearing your Chakras/Energy Centers at Emerald Lake
- Using your senses to CONNECT
- Experience the beauty of mother earth
- Experience meditations and receive recorded meditations
- Receive a gift package and manual for tour
- Have fun and meet new people
- Early Bird Registration ends July 31st.
- INVITATION AND LEARN MORE ABOUT RETREAT AND COSTS ETC
I want to share how amazing Donna is in helping with every detail of the retreat before, during, and after. You will be able to talk to her if you have any questions. She is truly amazing in making it happen for you with ease!!!!
In Love and Light
This soulful retreat includes:
- Group sessions with Cindy & Donna
- Guided meditations
- Identifying Energy Fields
- Accommodations for 3 nights
- Full Breakfast Buffet & Boxed Lunch each day
- Teaching Materials
- Excursion Transportation
- Takkakaw Falls – Aura Clearing
- Johnston Canyon, Cascading Waterfalls & Ink Pots
- Kicking Horse River-River Cleansing-Flow of energy with Yucta Spirit Energy
- Emerald Lake – Working with Chakras and Mother Earth – Canoe on the lake and/or hike around the lake
- Lake Louise – Connecting to the Energy Force of the Vortex with Archangel Michael
- Marble Canyon – Connection with Mother Earth and the Divine
The retreat venue and accommodations will take place at Banff Park Lodge. Conveniently located in the Town of Banff, just steps away from the glacier-fed Bow River, Banff Park Lodge is a full-service resort hotel. Experience exceptional views of the surrounding Canadian Rocky Mountains, take in the fresh alpine air and enjoy peace and solitude. All guest accommodations include indoor pool and whirlpools, eucalyptus-infused steam room and exercise facilities. You can also enjoy many dining options such as fine dining in La Terrazza, the social atmosphere of the Terrace Lounge, or the casual environment of the Chinook Restaurant.